Friday, February 12, 2010

They all just "go dumb"

In my last post I explained, briefly, how we Maryland folk are not supposed to get a lot of snow at one time.  There is evidently a biological reason for this: the more snow there is on the ground, the worse Maryland drivers drive.  As my family and I were walking through our neighborhood today, trying to once again get out of our house for just a short time, we saw more of our neighbors doing stupid things.  I won't go into details (at least we did have some comic relief watching these people), but as we watched my wife, somewhat astonished, said that when the snow comes they all just "go dumb".  It is true.  We saw the "going dumb" over and over again.

And unfortunately it is in their genes, so it won't ever stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment